Tuesday 12 April 2011

Welcome!

Hey guys,

Welcome to my blog! For these first couple of weeks, I will posting out the things I have been doing throughout the Easter period, and then maybe upload other photos/projects I have been doing during my time at university.

To start off with I will post a few images of my trip to Regents Park in London.
On my way home from Cornwall, I flew via London Gatwick so I stayed a couple days in London and decided to check out Regents Park as I heard there were Herons there.
These Herons were incredibly tame so I could get about 3ft away from them! I didn't have the best equipment with me so I will be going back with a Macro lens and hopefully a 300mm F2.8 lens. But the shots seemed to have turned out ok.

Here are a few photos:









Contact:
markfoxphoto@hotmail.co.uk
www.facebook.com/markfoxphotography




No comments:

Post a Comment