Monday 29 August 2011

ITV Channel Television

Last year I worked with my local TV production company, ITV Channel Television. I was a runner for the Shaun Rankin cooking program, Island Feast. I then went on to working with the team at Jerseylive music festival. My roles varied here and I was present in the interviews for Kate Nash and Paul Weller, which was a great experience for me. Here a couple shots I took at the festival.



Tinie Tempah

I then, last month, worked with them at the Grassroots eco music festival where Seasick Steve headlined the event. Grassroots is a world class independent surf and music eco festival, hosted in Jersey where artists like Newton Faulkner, Jose Gonzalez, Natty and Bedouin Soundclash have performed. It is my favourite festival on the island and was good to go back stage and meet some of the artists this year.
Here are some of the shots I took, unfortunately I had no flash so when it turned dark I didn't even bother to photograph it.



Emily and the Woods


Easy Star All-Stars

Ben Howard Interview

India Bourne, Ben Howards Cellist



Arrested Development Interview




Contact:
markfoxphoto@hotmail.co.uk
www.facebook.com/markfoxphotography





No comments:

Post a Comment