Thursday 23 February 2012

Squirrel Chase Sequence

Hello,

I have been super busy trying to get the shots I have planned.
Basically, I am planning a video about raising awareness of the red squirrel and how people can get squirrels into their garden and educating them on what is best to feed them etc.

This video is a short piece I have put together which will be in my final video. It displays a common behaviour of squirrels; when they chase each other, spiralling up and down the tree in order to gain dominance or a mate.

A chase between a male & female and between two males look pretty similar but you can usually tell when they the male finishes by mating with the female or it finishes when one male exits the scene.

Here is the edit, enjoy and let me know what you think!!!





Youtube link below for the option of having it in larger size
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEU5FzHLACI

To look at my other work, scroll to the 'older post' button on the bottom right.



Contact:
markfoxphoto@hotmail.co.uk
www.facebook.com/markfoxphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment