Wednesday 26 October 2011

The London Grey Squirrels

Last weekend  I was very fortunate to attend Wildphotos, a major wildlife photography conference that hosts the world most incredible professional wildlife photographers. The two day event consisted of a jam packed day of top professionals in the industry educating us on key aspects of photography.
After being so motivated with a sudden hit of realisation of the standards I picked up my camera and went out on a sunrise shoot.
I headed to Greenwich Park in south London to photograph Squirrels, as Red Squirrels will be my main topic I will be focusing on for the whole of this year. This is one of my first shoots so I will eventually improve my photography in terms of capturing behaviour and interactions.
Click to enlarge:












To look at my previous photography, click on the 'older post' button on the bottom right.


Contact:
markfoxphoto@hotmail.co.uk
www.facebook.com/markfoxphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment