Wednesday 11 January 2012

Part Two: London to Scotland

Happy new year everyone and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Now the Christmas period is over and i'm back at uni, I am starting to get back into the swing of things. I had my first productive day yesterday and managed to edit my second half of the journey from London to Scotland.
This video is about when I took an incredibly lengthy bus journey (735miles) from Falmouth in Cornwall to the Isle of Arran, a little island off the coast of west Scotland. I took this extensive trip purely because it was the cheapest option costing roughly £30 to get there.
This video focuses on the part from London to Glasgow.
All footage was shot using a gopro hd camera.


From Glasgow I still need to grab the train for an hour and then wait for an hour crossing on the ferry and then a short 2mile drive to my destination, Brodick Castle. Once this series has been completed I can then start filming the red squirrels I have longed to see.


To look at my previous journeys, scroll to the 'older post' button on the bottom right.



Contact:
markfoxphoto@hotmail.co.uk
www.facebook.com/markfoxphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment